- Sam Horn, Founder/CEO of the Intrigue Agency, is on a mission to help people create a quality life-work that adds value for all involved.
- Her impressive client list includes National Geographic, NASA, Capital One, Intel, Nationwide, Boeing, Four Seasons Resorts, Cisco and National Governors Association.
- Her books – SOMEDAY is Not a Day in the Week, Tongue Fu!®, POP!, and Washington Post bestseller Got Your Attention? – have been featured in New York Times, Forbes, Fast Company and on NPR and have been endorsed by Dan Pink, Stephen Covey, Tony Robbins and Marshall Goldsmith. Her newest book, SOMEDAY is Not a Day in the Week, was endorsed by Sheri Salata (Executive Producer of The Oprah Winfrey Show) who calls Sam “one of the brightest lights and most accessible wisdom-sharers in our culture today.”
- As former Executive Director of the world-renowned Maui Writers Conference, and Pitch Coach for Springboard Enterprises (which has helped entrepreneurs receive $8.8 billion in funding), she has helped hundreds of clients create quality books and high-stakes presentations for TED-MED, TEDx, SXSW, Wisdom 2.0, Google and Facebook.
- Sam hosts SOMEDAY Salons across the country for organizations who would like to facilitate conversations about really matters and how to focus on that now, not later. For information on how to host a salon, or to arrange for Sam to share her inspiring keynote with your organization, contact Cheri Grimm at Cheri@IntrigueAgency.com
- Sam continues to be a season-bird, following the sun and living by the water in Hawaii, Colorado, California and New York. To receive Sam’s newsletter, stay updated on her travels, and to find out when she’ll be in your area, visit www.IntrigueAgency.com .
More Breakout Speakers
Author of I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time and Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done
Author of Business Chemistry: Practical Magic for Crafting Work Relationships
Author of The Positive Shift: Mastering Mindset to Improve Happiness, Health, and Longevity (release date January 2019)
Author of How Women Rise and The Female Advantage: Women’s Ways of Leadership
Don’t forget to get your tickets today!Register