Every year there are more and more local conferences to choose from. Many are aimed at narrow, niche markets such as lawyers, educators, medical, etc. Local speakers make up most of their presenters. The Indiana Conference for Women brings to Indiana an event providing educational, motivational and inspirational speakers across a broad platform of topics and needs. We focus on nationally known leaders in their fields. We bring the best of the best to the Indiana Conference for Women. We choose judiciously from local business leaders and focus our efforts on an impressive roster of national leaders who are at the top of their professions and bring excellent and meaningful messages to our audience.
99% of attendees at the 2016 Indiana Conference for Women rated it a good and exceptional value.
We diligently hand-pick world-class thought leaders to deliver relevant and engaging topics that inspire direct application and growth. Past speakers at the Indiana Conference for Women include Arianna Huffington, Martha Stewart, Jessica Herrin, Kathy Ireland, Moira Forbes, Gail Sheehy, Katty Kay, Charlotte Beers, just to name a few.
95% of attendees said the Indiana Conference for Women fulfilled their professional or personal objective for attending.
Networking is one of the most popular reasons people cite for attending a professional conference and in itself is a tremendous skill to cultivate. It’s not enough to just network, a premium must be placed on the quality of networking. The Indiana Conference for Women provides:
• Outstanding business opportunities
• Avenues to seek professional advice
• Opportunities to extend mutual assistance
• Positive Influence – you become who you associate with
• Wellbeing from developing friendships
At last year’s conference over 700 companies were represented. The conference reached an audience from over 35 states and Canada. Over 1300 personal interactions took place that day alone on the conference mobile app.
Attendees at the conference learn, network and absorb great content… that’s a true benefit. To enhance value we provide channels to share those benefits with others. Last year’s conference provided relevant handouts, a full-service resource center, an exhibition hall, and multiple free books from presenting keynotes, Q&A and personal interaction with conference presenters.
Additional Benefits of Table Sponsorship
A table sponsorship offers additional perks to your employees that an individual ticket can not:
• Recognition in the conference printed program as a table sponsor of ICW2017
• Preferred reserved seating at all meals and plenary sessions
• Pre-assigned seating allows for your attendees to sit with friends, guests, or company associates
• Comfortable seating for 10 guests at a table verses public seating which may seat up to for 12 guests per table
• Additional perks from early registration as a table sponsor may also include (while supplies last) free parking and book give-aways
Consider how your organization will benefit from attending the 2017 Indiana Conference for Women. Click here to register.